Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 1

Hello, and welcome to the first post on my blog! This post will be LOTD day 1, which is a fantastic idea from Louise, over at Sprinkle of Glitter. This is where Louise, myself, and no doubt dozens of other bloggers write something they love every day, for 10 weeks. I think this is a great idea which will remind me of happy things every single day! :-)




Today, as all Mondays will be, is based on clothes! Now, clothes and shopping are things that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE, so this is great for me!


Now, there are plenty of beautiful dresses and skirts and blouses out there at the minute that I would love to have in my wardrobe, but my LOTD today is something a little bit different...


Ta-dah! I think that this jumper is absolutely adorable, and elephants are my absolute favourite animal, so this gets a HUGE thumbs up from me! It's available in many colours from this etsy seller, but this dark red one is my favourite. :-)

I am excited to see what Louise has chosen for tomorrow's LOTD! :-D 

Lots of love,



2 comments:

  1. That jumper is so cute!! Lovely blog (I would follow if it would let me haha) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack, sorry! I have now added a follow button, thanks for that, haha! I would never have known otherwise! :-)

      xxx

      Delete