Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 3

Good evening all, and welcome to LOTD #3 from Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter. Today's love of the day is books!


Now, I love love love books and upon having just graduated uni, I have found myself with more time on my hands to have a good old read! There are many different types of books that I enjoy reading but mostly, they do tend to be fictional and they do tend to be a bit soppy!


My LOTD for today, though, has got to be House Rules by Jodi Picoult.

I adore Jodi Picoult's books and I have read several, but this has got to be my absolute favourite. It tells the story of Jacob, a teenager with Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism, who gets himself into a difficult predicament! I shan't say any more because I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but it's a beautifully written book which I wholeheartedly recommend reading!


Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment